Monday, March 3, 2014

Classroom 2.0

   Talking about Classroom 2.0, "This website is really doing it seriously.", that's what came into my mind
when I was filling in my applying information. The website requires me to give the reason why I want to join this network. "Wow, that's something I never expect." Then the administrator will decide whether you can join this network. What does this mean? This means this website is really specifically  professional; the members on this network are all real professional in this field. Because they are qualified for such a standard.
    And it really is professional. You can explore various educational resources on the site; it provides literature, videos for new teachers which are really helpful to widen their horizon. Within this site, it also forms a network among teachers from all over the world. From the view of connectivism, this is definitely a huge resource to learn from if you fully enrolled in it.
   I

1 comment: